Autel MaxiDiag Updated MD808 (MD808 Pro) Professional Automotive OBD2 Scanner (Combination of MaxiCheck Pro and MD802) Multifunctional Scan Tool
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 24% on the Autel MaxiDiag Updated MD808 (MD808 Pro) Professional Automotive OBD2 Scanner (Combination of MaxiCheck Pro and MD802) Multifunctional Scan Tool by Autel at Jom Jobs. MPN: MD808P. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. p> The all new MaxiDiag MD808 is built to take your diagnostic experience to a whole new level. Loaded with oil service reset, battery registration
The all new MaxiDiag MD808 is built to take your diagnostic experience to a whole new level. Loaded with oil service reset, battery registration and reset, parking brake pad relearn after replacement, steering angle sensor relearn and diesel particulate filter regeneration functions, MD808 can access Engine, Transmission, ABS, and Airbag (SRS) systems for the best diagnosis operations. With all that enclosed in a 4-inch hand-held device, there is no better multifunctional scan tool on the market.
- Support Read/Clear Codes and Live Data functions for Engine, Transmission, ABS, and Airbag (SRS) systems
- Read and clear trouble codes, control and test BMS/Oil Reset/ SRS/EPB/DPF systems
- Support oil service reset
- Support battery registration and reset
- Diesel particulate service including forced regeneration
- Reset steering angle sensor (SAS) functionality
- Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
- Reset service mileage and service intervals
- Turn off ECU brake warning light
- Perform O2 monitor, on-board monitor, I/M readiness and component testing
- Print diagnostic reports via PC connection
- Global OBD II coverage for U.S. domestic, Asian and European makes and models
- All OBD II protocols, all 10 test modes and enhanced OBD II mode 6 support
- Processor: ARM® Thumb® Processor (400 MHz)
- Memory: 32MB, 166 MHz
- Display: 4.0 inch LCD with 800x480 resolution
- Connectivity: Mini USB: 2.0 Micro SD Card (16GB)
- Power Consumption: 1.7W
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5% - 95% non-condensing
- Housing: Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 8.35” x 3.62” x 1.4”
Features & Highlights
- Allows access to data stream in all modules, and will read and clear codes in them as well.
- Allows service technicians to perform most common service functions without the need for an expensive full diagnostic tool.
- Performs functions including oil light resets, electronic brake caliper release, steering angle sensor resets, diesel particulate filter regenerates and battery maintenance resets.
- Supports all OBD-II protocols and 10 test modes including freeze frame, enhanced Mode 6, vehicle info, I/M readiness, on-board monitor and component tests.
- 4" handheld device, 16GB of memory, 480 x 840 color display, updates for the life of the tool at no cost
|Color:||Red and Black|
|Item Weight:||3.55 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.57 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.24 x 3.86 x 3.86 inches|