Automotive Multisystem Ignition Analyzer KM20 Cylinder Speed of the Car Engine, Ignition Voltage, Injection time Tester
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 25% on the Automotive Multisystem Ignition Analyzer KM20 Cylinder Speed of the Car Engine, Ignition Voltage, Injection time Tester by OBDSpace at Jom Jobs. MPN: KM20. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This analyzer measures RPM, spark burn and spark volt in coil-on plug, distributor, magneto and distributor-less or waste spark ignition systems. It
Input Characteristics: Input Impedance:100kΩ + 1.5 nF(Minimum). Input Protection:±42 VDC Max.< br>RPM Measurement Range： 200 to 19999 RPM 2 and 4 cycles and DIS. Accuracy: 0.5%±1 LSD< br>Spark KV Measurement Range: 0 to 50 KV. Repeatability:3%±1 LSD
Spark burn time Measurement Range: 0 to 10 ms. Accuracy:±0.1ms
Features & Highlights
- The ignition analyzer is designed for service technicians and DIYers. It involved in the repair and maintenance of cars and trucks.
- Can be used to measure each cylinder speed of the car engine, high voltage ignition coil ignition voltage and the injection time of each cylinder.
- It's inductive, you can get the ignition testing result without dismantling any parts.
- Allow you test the general distributor type SPW and ignition coil type COP.
- Displays spark plug voltage, spark burn time and RPM in real time with Max/Min readings.
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.7 x 8.2 x 8.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.9 x 2.91 x 2.91 inches|