CDI 2503MFRMH 1/2" Drive Micrometer Adjustable, Torque Wrench, Torque range, 30' - 250' Lbs.
On Sale Now! Save 7% on the CDI 2503MFRMH 1/2'' Drive Micrometer Adjustable, Torque Wrench, Torque range, 30' - 250' Lbs. by CDI Torque Products at Jom Jobs. MPN: 2503MFRMH. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The CDI Torque Wrench 2503MFRMH is a micrometer adjustable 1/2'' torque wrench with a maximum torque of 250 ft lbs. This dual-scale micrometer
The metal handle series offers the user a rugged, industrial strength torque wrench able to withstand the rigors of professional use and all of CDI's click torque wrenches are calibrated for use in both direction.
CDI Torque Products: torque without compromise.
No one manufactures and sells more professional-grade torque products. We are the world’s largest supplier of industrial quality torque tools, and a respected leader in precision torque, force and tension calibration systems. CDI is ISO 9001 certified and a pioneer in the development of digital torque measuring instruments. So whether it’s torque wrenches and drivers or torque testing and calibration equipment, all meet the most exacting standards.
Snap-on Industrial Brands: A TRADITION OF TRUST
Williams, Bahco, and CDI each claim a unique and powerful history. Snap-on Industrial supports these brands with its own unrivaled tradition of quality, workmanship, and product innovation. Every tool we make, every product we sell, every decision we make – all have the same priority: improve business productivity. Snap-on Industrial Brands are the tools you trust.
Features & Highlights
- CDI Torque Products are Proudly made in the United States of America, City of Industry, California. Each tool comes with a Certificate of Calibration and custom molded storage case.
- Handles are lightly knurled for a tough, non-slip grip. Dual scale, calibrated dual direction, Positive lock with spring loaded pull down lock ring
- Fast, accurate and easy to set, Easy-to-read laser marked scales, Most feature quick release buttons which provide good socket retention as well as easy socket removal
- Accuracy: ± 3% clockwise ± 4% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789 standards, Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
|Manufacturer:||Snap-on Industrial Brand CDI Torque|
|Brand:||CDI Torque Products|
|Publisher:||Snap-on Industrial Brand CDI Torque|
|Studio:||Snap-on Industrial Brand CDI Torque|
|Item Weight:||3.15 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.7 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||5 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.25 x 2.24 x 2.24 inches|