Records data on an SD card in Excel® format. 4-Channel datalogging with 6 Thermocouple types (J, K, E, T, R,S) and 2-Channel datalogging with RTD (Pt100Ohm) probes. Displays [T1, T2, T3, T4] or differential [T1-T2] reading. Offset adjustment used for zero function to make relative measurements. Stores 99 readings manually and 20M readings via 2G SD card. Records readings with real date and time stamp. User programmable sampling rate: 1 to 3600 seconds. Min/Max, Data Hold, Auto Power Off. Built-in PC interface. Complete with 6 AA batteries, four general purpose Type K bead wire temperature probes, SD card, and hard carrying case
Features & Highlights
- 4-Channel datalogging with 6 Thermocouple types (J, K, E, T, R,S)
- 2-Channel datalogging with RTD (Pt100Ohm) probes
- Displays [T1, T2, T3, T4] or differential [T1-T2] reading
- Datalogger date/time stamps and stores readings on an SD card in Excel format for easy transfer to a PC
- Offset adjustment used for zero function to make relative measurements
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.9 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.97 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.68 x 4.72 x 4.72 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Extech, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.