Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic Test tools and software. Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting capabilities that have grown to mission critical status in manufacturing and service industries. From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to precision measurement and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running.
Features & Highlights
- Measure up to 10 a, 20 a for up to 30 seconds
- Selectable filter for accurate Voltage
- Input alert provides audible warning against wrong Use of input Jacks
- The 87V meter has a maximum voltage of 1000 for both AC and DC
- Maximum resistance of 50 MΩ and a maximum capacitance of 9,999 μF
- Temperature range -200.0 °C to 1090 °C (-328 °F to 1994 °F) excluding probe
- Overvoltage category: EN 61010-1 to 1000 V CAT III, 600 V CAT IV
- Maximum conductance of 60.00 nS
|Color:||Industrial True RMS Multimeter Combo Kit|
|Item Weight:||0.78 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.5 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.4 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Fluke, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 31103, mpn: TLK282, ean: 0055555599318,
Kit includes insulation piercing clip set, automotive back probe pins (five), SureGrip silicone test lead set, SureGrip test probe set. Also includes SureGrip alligator clip set, SureGrip large jaw alligator clip set, SureGrip hook clip set, Soft cas...
By Fluke Networks
sku: VS228997, mpn: MT-8200-49A, ean: 0864079434544,
MicroMapper Twisted Pair Cable TesterCable tester for simple verification of wiremaps and identification of faults with LEDs. Testing of twisted pair cables for open circuits, shorts, crossed pairs, reversed pairs and split pairs. Remote identifier e...