BT-780 Battery Analyzer
The newly developed BT-780 Battery Analyzer from FOXWELL aims to test start-stop AGM and EFB batteries. And it is developed to test 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel batteries and 12V & 24V starting and charging system. Advanced conductance test and ripple voltage test provide a quick, easy and affordable solution for technicians to check battery health and detect faults of starting and charging system. Besides, built-in thermal printer allows technicians to print the test data at anytime and anywhere.
Features and Benefits
● Dedicatedly developed to test start-stop AGM and EFB batteries
● Advanced conductance test technology makes test more convenient and accurate
● Ripple voltage test allows the technicians to check the output voltage of alternator quickly
● Built -in thermal printer makes it possible for the techinicains to print test results at anytime and anywhere
● SOC and SOH test result display makes technicians easier and faster to judge the battery status
● Replaceable test lines
● Tests multiple battery types - regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel, start-stop AGM and EFP batteries
● Tests multiple rating systems - CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE, GB
● Quick and accurate test result display in just 3 seconds
● Applicable for 12V battery system and 12V & 24V starting and charging system
● Advanced starter/alternator test
● Quick starter analysis without disabling the ignition
● Does not emit light, heat or spark, or discharge battery - keeps operation safe for all levels of users
● Multilingual menu and test results-Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
BT-780 Main Unit
Features & Highlights
- BT780 battery analyzer can not only allows you to test start-stop batteries and general automotive batteries. But also applicable for 12V&24V starting and charging system.
- Selection for application/test type/battery location/post type/battery type/battery standard to ensure more accurate testing results. Advanced conductance test technology makes test more convenient and accurate.
- Internal Resistance, SOC and SOH and test result display makes technicians easier and faster to judge the battery status.
- Ripple voltage test allows the technicians to check the output voltage of alternator quickly. Built-in thermal printer makes it possible for the technicians to print test results at anytime and anywhere.
- Multilingual menu and test results- English, French, German, Spanish.
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.2 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.78 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.48 x 3.15 x 3.15 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by FOXWELL, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.