As a professional technician the assurance of a deep vacuum on a system is imperative. The main problem with many small handheld units is their inaccuracy and durability. Although the thermocouple sensor has been proven to be much more accurate and durable than the thermistor type, the problem has been the inconvenience of a cumbersome tabletop unit.
Mastercool's hand held unit uses thermocouple technology. This vacuum gauge has been designed with the technician’s field environment in mind, allowing for self-calibration and a sensor that will not be damaged by small mists of oil. The Mastercool unit allows for a target vacuum range to be programmed with a light sensor indicator. Now you have the freedom to continue with your other work and come back to the system once you see the indicator light signaling your target vacuum.
• Response Time: 250 mSec.
• Sensor Cable: Spiral cable extended to 6.5 feet (2.6 meter)
• Sensor: Thermocouple sensor
• Connection Fitting: 1/4” flare female adapter
• Operating Temperature: 32 to 120˚F (0 to 45˚C)
• Power: 9V DC battery (AC/DC Adapter Optional)
• Battery Life: 36 hours
• Low Battery Indicator: Special ICON on LCD
• Vacuum Units: Micron, Torr, mTorr, mmHg, mBar, Pa
• Accuracy Range*: ATM-1000 Microns: +/-5% of reading 1000 - 100 Microns: +/-3% of reading, 100 - 1 Micron: +/-1.5% of reading
* Unit accuracy refers to sensor specifications and is based on optimal laboratory conditions. Field operations may greatly deviate from these levels.
Features & Highlights
- Thermocouple sensor
- Response Time: 250 mSec.
- Connection Fitting: 1/4" flare female adapter
- Micron level indicator
- NIST calibration
|Item Weight:||0.0185 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.5 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.1 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by MASTERCOOL, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 98210-A, ean: 3543266929250,
The ACCU-CHARGE II is the most advanced scale on the market today! Constructed of rugged die cast aluminum, the heavy duty 9" x 9" platform can be easily removed from the ABS case and carried to any convenient location. 0.5oz charging.240 lb. Capacit...
By Yellow Jacket
mpn: 93600, ean: 0686800936000,
7 cfm economy vacuum pump, 115 volt, 60 Hz single phase, 28 oz. Oil capacity, internal intake check valve prevents oil backup into the system during a power failure, intake filter screen keeps damaging particles from entering the pump, all metal cons...
mpn: UVG, ean: 0688456928774,
Uniweld's UVG Digital Vacuum Gauge provides unsurpassed vacuum accuracy and quickly measures vacuum in Microns, Pascals, Millibar, and mmHg with a resolution down to 1 micron. The UVG features self-calibration without the need of other equipment and ...