Mastercool (98061) Blue Digital Vacuum Gauge with Blow Molded Case
Super Savings Item! Save 32% on the Mastercool (98061) Blue Digital Vacuum Gauge with Blow Molded Case by MASTERCOOL at Jom Jobs. MPN: 98061. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. As a professional technician the assurance of a deep vacuum on a system is imperative. The main problem with many small handheld units is their
As a professional technician the assurance of a deep vacuum on a system is imperative. The main problem with many small handheld units is their inaccuracy and durability. Although the thermocouple sensor has been proven to be much more accurate and durable than the thermistor type, the problem has been the inconvenience of a cumbersome tabletop unit.
Mastercool's hand held unit uses thermocouple technology. This vacuum gauge has been designed with the technician’s field environment in mind, allowing for self-calibration and a sensor that will not be damaged by small mists of oil. The Mastercool unit allows for a target vacuum range to be programmed with a light sensor indicator. Now you have the freedom to continue with your other work and come back to the system once you see the indicator light signaling your target vacuum.
• Response Time: 250 mSec.
• Sensor Cable: Spiral cable extended to 6.5 feet (2.6 meter)
• Sensor: Thermocouple sensor
• Connection Fitting: 1/4” flare female adapter
• Operating Temperature: 32 to 120˚F (0 to 45˚C)
• Power: 9V DC battery (AC/DC Adapter Optional)
• Battery Life: 36 hours
• Low Battery Indicator: Special ICON on LCD
• Vacuum Units: Micron, Torr, mTorr, mmHg, mBar, Pa
• Accuracy Range*: ATM-1000 Microns: +/-5% of reading 1000 - 100 Microns: +/-3% of reading, 100 - 1 Micron: +/-1.5% of reading
* Unit accuracy refers to sensor specifications and is based on optimal laboratory conditions. Field operations may greatly deviate from these levels.
Features & Highlights
- Thermocouple sensor
- Response Time: 250 mSec.
- Connection Fitting: 1/4" flare female adapter
- Micron level indicator
- NIST calibration
|Item Weight:||0.0185 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.5 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.1 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|