RIDGID 31090 Model 810 Aluminum Straight Pipe Wrench, 10-inch Plumbing Wrench
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 8% on the RIDGID 31090 Model 810 Aluminum Straight Pipe Wrench, 10-inch Plumbing Wrench by Ridgid at Jom Jobs. MPN: 31090. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The RIDGID 31090 Model 810 Straight Aluminum 10-Inch Pipe Wrench is a plumbing wrench that offers lightweight use without sacrificing professional
The RIDGID 31090 Model 810 Straight Aluminum 10-Inch Pipe Wrench is a plumbing wrench that offers lightweight use without sacrificing professional strength and quality. Nearly 40 percent lighter than comparable iron models, this pipe wrench delivers the same renowned durability and ease-of-use that all RIDGID heavy-duty wrenches provide.
It has a sturdy I-beam handle with quickly adjustable full floating forged hook jaw. The jaw features self-cleaning threads and easily replaceable spring assembly, hook jaw and heel jaw for long tool life.
This 10-inch straight pipe wrench is ideal for pipe diameters of 1/4 inch to 1 inch with a capacity of up to 1-1/2 inches, and is suitable for all forms of pipe work.
RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool.
Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.
Features & Highlights
- Professional strength aluminum wrench is nearly 40% lighter than comparable same-size heavy-duty models with the same durability and ease of use
- Features an I-beam handle with full floating forged hook jaw for superior gripping and quick adjustments
- Plumbing wrench has self-cleaning threads with easily replaceable hook jaw, heel jaw, and spring assembly
- Straight pipe wrench is suitable for all forms of pipe work
- 10-inch (250 mm) pipe wrenches are ideal for pipe diameters of 1/4 inch (6 mm) to 1 inch (25 mm) with a pipe capacity of up to 1-1/2 inches (40 mm)
|Manufacturer:||Ridgid Tool Company|
|Publisher:||Ridgid Tool Company|
|Studio:||Ridgid Tool Company|
|Item Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.8 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.4 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|