The Robinair 60096 Enviro-Guard hoses for automotive R-134a meet all specifications for low permeation construction. Clearly marked for R-134a, they have 740 psi working pressure; 3700 psi burst pressure. Robinair premium refrigerant charging hoses are built for long life and dependability. A strong, six-sided crimp provides a reliable connection between the hose and barb, even at maximum pressure. The coupler nuts are deeply knurled for quick finger-tightening. Enviro-Guard hoses are ideal for high pressure applications, including R-410a systems.
Features & Highlights
- 96 inch hose set color coded in red, yellow, and blue
- 740 PSI working pressure and 3700 PSI burst pressure
- A strong six-sided crimp provides a reliable connection between the hose and barb even at maximum pressure
- The coupler nuts are deeply knurled for quick finger-tightening
- Premium refrigerant charging hoses are built for long life and dependability
|Item Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.2 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.1 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Robinair, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.