VXDIAG VCX SSM-III Diagnostic Tool for Subaru WIFI Version
Free Shipping Included! VXDIAG VCX SSM-III Diagnostic Tool for Subaru WIFI Version by VXDIAG at Jom Jobs. MPN: AMVX05-W. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. SUBARU SSM-III Function: 1. All System Diagnosis. Selecting this item displays on a single screen the fault detect status of all control system
1. All System Diagnosis. Selecting this item displays on a single screen the fault detect status of all control system control modules for which SSMΙΙΙ diagnosis is supported, and memorized diagnostic codes.
2. Each System Check. Selecting this item makes it possible to select a particular system from among the control systems forwhich SSMΙΙΙ diagnosis is supported, and perform fault diagnosis. This item can be used to view input/output data of the system control modules that perform fault diagnosis, memorized diagnostic codes, and other data on the PC display. This menu item is also used after repair work is complete to delete diagnostic codes, to configure control module settings, etc.
3. Saved Data Display. This item can be used to save various data sampled during fault diagnosis operations, and to load data for viewing after work is complete.
4. Immobilizer. This item performs immobilizer registration.
5. Reprogram. This item performs reprogramming of the control module.
6. Read CF application measurement data. This item performs reading stand alone measurement data saved in a CF card to hard disk of your PC.
7. Convert/Save measurement data on driving recorder. Loads data sampled on the driving recorder to the PC from the CF card, and converts and saves that data.
8. Oscilloscope. After attaching the optional pulse/analog cartridge to SDI, connect the pulse/analog box to the SDI and using pulse/analog probe to perform analog sampling. But we do not provide pulse/analog cartridge.
1pc x VXDiag VCX-PLUS
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x CD
Features & Highlights
- VXDIAG VCX SSM-III fully compatible with SAE-J2534
- Special dual cell processor for automotive, full compliant with all vehicles protocols
- Self-determination design for adapters and cables
- Wifi version, support device connect to computer via USB Cable or Wirelessly
- We provide full time online support, if you have any questions about our device, please feel free to contact us online via ask us a question or send us email
|Item Weight:||6 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 13 x 13 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.48 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.83 x 5.91 x 5.91 inches|